[ACLU-CU ALERT] CU ACLU and 4th of July Parade

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Wed Jun 28 14:02:52 MDT 2006

Hello, Everyone

The Champaign County 4th of July parade is just around the corner! As I
await the confirmation on the ACLU's placement, I am asking everyone
interested to please re-confirm their willingness to march next Tuesday.
Spouses, partners, children, friends and family are all welcome.

Simply reply to the addresss above (rdietkus at hotmail.com) and I will send a
follow-up message with the details. Remember, the larger the group, the
stronger our message will be that celebrating the 4th means protecting ALL
of our rights!

Cheers,
Rachael

rachael e. dietkus