[ACLU-CU ALERT] Reminder - Fall gathering this Sunday at 5:00

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Thu Nov 30 23:42:25 MST 2006

This is a reminder that the Champaign County ACLU Fall Gathering
fundraiser is this Sunday.  This event is open to non-members, so
feel free to bring friends!  (Membership materials will be
available at the gathering for those who would like to join.)
The announcement is below - if you plan to attend but haven't
yet responded, you may do so on-line at:
www.aclu-cu.org

Your response helps us plan for food & drink, but if you decide
late, come anyway - we won't turn anyone away at the door!

2006 Fall Gathering
ACLU - Champaign County Chapter
Sunday, December 3 from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
3506 S. Vine St., Urbana
(Take Race Street south past Windsor to Yankee Ridge Subdivision)

$20 suggested donation per person
$5 for students or those with a limited income.

Please join us on Sunday December 3rd at the home of Susan Cohen
and George Monahan for our annual Fall Gathering post-election
social and fundraising event. Wine and cheese and other snacks
will be provided. This is our only annual attempt to raise funds
to cover mailings, small grants to the student chapter or other
organizations for bringing speakers or holding public awareness
events, etc. Our effectiveness depends on your generosity!

Come meet the Steering Committe and share your concerns and
interests in Civil Liberties.

Please respond on-line at http://www.aclu-cu.org/reserve.html