[ACLU-CU ALERT] Meeting tonight at Urbana Free Library

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Thu Oct 11 11:36:25 MDT 2007

Must civil liberties be compromised in the name of national security? Ed Yohnka of the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois will speak aboutthe steady erosion of our constitutional system in post-9/11 America, andthe way our current administration justifies the damage it has done, and continues to do each day, to our hard-won civil rights.Thursday Oct 11 at 7 pm in the auditorium of the Urbana Free Library, 210 WGreen Street, Urbana

Mark your Calendars for Sunday, October 28

ACLU, Champaign County's annual fall gathering

5:00 - 7:00 p.m.

608 W. Delalware in Urbana
(Home of Carol Spindel and Tom Bassett)

Suggested donation $20 per person (but no one will be turned away)