[ACLU-CU ALERT] State' Attorney Candidate Forum

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Thu Jan 24 08:58:24 MST 2008

Candidate Forum for Champaign County State's Attorney
Wednesday, January 30
6:00 p.m.
University of Illinois Law School Auditorium
504 E. Pennsylvania, Champaign
Sponsored by U of I Law School Chapter of American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)

Free and open to the public

Scheduled to attend:
Alfred Ivy
Janie Miller-Jones
Julia Rietz
Ivy & Rietz are running in the February 5 Democratic primary.  The winner will face Miller-Jones, who is unopposed in the Republican primary, in the November 4 general election.  Julia Rietz currently holds the office of State's Attorney for Champaign County.