[ACLU-CU ALERT] Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Thu Jul 3 06:31:41 MDT 2008

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) amendment is scheduled for a vote in the U.S. Senate on Tuesday, July 8.   I have heard that Senator Durbin will vote against it but Senator Obama might vote for it.  A message can be left for Senator Obama at his District office 217-492-5089 or at his Washington D.C. office 202-224-2854.  You might want to mention that our Republican Representative in the U.S. House voted against the FISA amendment.

If you also want to call Senator Durbin, his phone numbers are 21777-492-4061 or 202-224-2152.

Thank you,
Esther Patt