[ACLU-CU ALERT] July 4 Parade

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Sun Jun 1 11:49:43 MDT 2008

So far, only 6 people have expressed interest in marching with the ACLU at the Fourth of July parade.   The Steering Committee agreed that we should have at least 15 people (and preferably 30) for a good showing.  ACLU of Champaign County will not be participating in the parade unless more people volunteer to walk with us.   If you have not yet indicated an interest but would be willing to march in the parade with ACLU, please respond to this message to let me know.

Thank you,
Esther Patt
Chapter President
ACLU of Champaign County