[ACLU-CU ALERT] Fall Gathering this Sunday Nov 14th

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Mon Nov 8 09:46:47 MST 2010

Please join us on Sunday November 14th at the home of Susan Cohen and George Monahan for the Champaign County ACLU Fall Gathering social and fund raising event. Wine and cheese and other snacks will be provided. Come meet the Steering Committee and share your concerns and interests in Civil Liberties, talk about election results, or just visit with friends!

This is a great chance to bring your civil liberties concerns to the attention of local chapter members.  Non-members are welcome - membership forms will be available for anyone interested in joining or whose membership has lapsed.

If you did not receive a fall newsletter, you were not on our current membership list as of September.  We receive addresses of current members from the ACLU of Illinois.  Please consider renewing your membership at www.aclu-il.org so we may stay in contact!

For the Fall Gathering PDF announcement and a printable map, see:
http://www.aclu-cu.org/pdf/ACLU_insert2010.pdf

Hope to see you this weekend!

- Bill Brown
urbanabill at yahoo.com