[ACLU-CU ALERT] Can you join other ACLU-ers in the 4th of July Parade?

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Fri Jun 10 07:45:44 MDT 2011

It would be great if our branch could have a visible presence in the 4th of July parade this year.  It's a chance to show a very large number of parade-goers what the ACLU is all about in these very precarious times for civil liberties.

If a dozen or so of us step forward, I'll coordinate making signs / getting the banner.  Please email me if you (and/or others you cajole into coming along) can join us.  If there are at least a dozen of us, we'll move forward on it.

It's an opportunity to stand up for your most sincere beliefs about our country and its values on that most patriotic of holidays.

Thanks,
Carol