[ACLU-CU ALERT] Urbana fundraiser this Sunday!

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Tue Nov 6 22:51:20 MST 2012

We hope you will join us this Sunday, November 11th for our annual Fall Gathering fundraiser at the home of Carol Spindel and Tom Bassett.  This is the only annual event we hold to raise money for the local chapter to sponsor speakers and pay for printing and mailings.  But most of all, we enjoy the opportunity to visit with other ACLU members (and sympathizers!)  in the community.

Sunday, November 11th
5:00 to 7:30 PM, with a brief update from the chapter at 6:00
608 W Delaware, Urbana
suggested donation: $25

We also have some good news for folks who haven’t yet registered for
ACLU:ENGAGE, the conference in Chicago on December 1st.

The amazingly low early-bird ticket prices – just $25 for members and $35 for non-members - have been extended until Tuesday, Nov. 13th.
With the election, we figured folks could use another couple days to get their registration in. You can register here:
https://www.aclu.org/secure/purchase-tickets-acluengage

Bill Brown
urbanabill at yahoo.com