[ACLU-CU ALERT] Urbana Farmer's Market this Saturday

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Thu Sep 13 11:42:38 MDT 2012

The Champaign County ACLU will once again have an information table at the Market at the Square in Urbana this Saturday from 8-12.  We normally have 2 steering committee members at the table for the the 4-hour period in two shifts, but this week we are short 1 person from 10-12 (or until 11:30 or so...).  If you would like to sit with a member of the steering committee and talk with market patrons about the ACLU and our issues, please contact Bill Brown at urbanabill at yahoo.com.

Thanks!