[ACLU-CU ALERT] Meeting tonight postponed by the jail consultant

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Mon Apr 1 12:43:48 MDT 2013

Forwarded from CUCPJ:

Champaign-Urbana Citizens for Peace and Justice (CUCPJ) regrets to
announce that the public meeting scheduled for tonight, April 1, with
Dr. Alan Kalmanoff of ILPP has been postponed. Dr. Kalmanoff has become
 ill and is unable to travel to Champaign-Urbana. Despite  this
postponement, we remain committed to providing the community with  an
opportunity to interact with Dr. Kalmanoff.  We will keep people
informed once we have re-scheduled the meeting. Thank you for your
interest.