[ACLU-CU ALERT] Volunteer Opportunity this Saturday

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Wed Sep 11 08:40:09 MDT 2013

The Champaign County ACLU needs a few volunteers to help staff an information table at the C-U Pride Festival, this Saturday Sept 14th at Lincoln Square in Urbana.  A complete lineup of events and vendors is here:
http://unitingpride.org/sites/all/files/docs/Program2013.pdf

Hours still needed for table staffing are 2:30 - 7:30, in one-hour shifts.  We have some steering committee members who will be available, so we hope to have one steering committee member and another volunteer scheduled for the whole time.

To volunteer, please contact Bill Brown at urbanabill at yahoo.com

Thanks!