[ACLU-CU ALERT] Annual meeting

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Wed Apr 2 15:47:57 MDT 2014

Are you coming?  Please let us know.
----------

The Champaign County ACLU ANNUAL MEETING AND BRUNCH will be Sunday APRIL 13

at the Hawthorne Suites Conference Center
State Street, Champaign (south of Kirby/Florida)
11:00 Doors Open, 11:30 Brunch Served; 12:15 Program

Brunch Meals are $25 per person. You may come at 12:15 (or so) for the program without cost.

You may register and pay for meals on line at

https://www.aclu.org/secure/champaign-chapter-annual-meeting

To register and pay at the door, send an email with the names of those coming and the number of meals desired to:

info at aclu-cu.org

The guest speaker is Prof. Richard Warner who sill speak on
Government Surveillance and Corporate Cooperation

Some information about Prof. Warner is at:
http://works.bepress.com/richard_warner/

State Rep. Naomi Jakobsson will be honored with the Victor Stone Award

Esther Patt will be awarded the Horace Norton award for service to the chapter.

There will be a very short business meeting to elect officers for next year, introduce Steering Committee members, and make a very few announcements.

The office candidates are:
President: Carol Sprindel
Vice Pres: Stephen Portnoy
Treasurer: Esther Patt
Secretary: Carol Leff

We hope to see you there. Meanwhile, feel free to check our activities or get more information at

http://aclu-cu.org