[ACLU-CU ALERT] Reentry Resource Fair for People with Conviction Records

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Fri Aug 7 04:36:53 MDT 2015

Because Champaign County ACLU has been involved in community discussions about over-incarceration, we have been asked by Community Elements to share with our members information about a resource fair highlighting re-entry assistance for people recently released from prison.   Please share the attached flier about the upcoming fair which will be held on Wednesday, August 19.