[ACLU-CU ALERT] CU Pride Festival Sept 19

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Mon Sep 14 16:14:47 MDT 2015

Dear ACLU Members,

The Champaign County ACLU will be at the 6th annual CU Pride Festival
sponsored by and benefitting the UP Center. The theme this year is  "Love
Wins." The two-day event includes educational, entertainment,
family-oriented, and adult activities, and of course, a PARADE! Check out
the schedule here:
http://www.unitingpride.org/#!cu-pridefest/c20jp

The ACLU played an important part in making marriage equality legal so
let's celebrate! If you come to Pridefest please stop by the ACLU table
Saturday between 2 and 5 in the family activity area -- the parking lot at
Neil and Washington in front of the Orpheum Children's Museum. We have
informational booklets, stickers, a Bill of Rights quiz, and a life-size
Statue of Liberty you can pose for a photo with.

If you would like to help the Steering Committee at the ACLU table, we
would love to have you and we could use the help.
But please DO NOT reply to this email. Instead, email info at aclu-cu.or
<info at aclu-cu.org>g and tell us your name, your phone number, and what time
you are available between 2 and 5 pm on Saturday, September 19. Half hour
or hour shifts.

We hope to hear from you and we look forward to seeing you there!