[ACLU-CU ALERT] JULY 4th WE NEED YOU to MARCH with ACLU!

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Wed Jun 21 08:58:16 MDT 2017

Join Champaign County ACLU to march in the 4th of July Freedom Celebration
Parade!
We will be right behind Immigration Forum with the slogan "We've Got Your
Back!" Free ACLU T-shirts for all.

The parade starts at 11 am at First and Kirby and goes east on Florida and
north on Lincoln to California. If that's too long for you, you are welcome
to join us along the way and march part of the route. Everyone who joins us
gets a free ACLU T-shirt. If you want to march, send us a note at
info at aclu-cu.org and we will keep you up to date on our position in the
line-up and what time we will actually set off. Info will also be posted on
Facebook. We will be joined by a group of secondary school teachers from
all over the world and visiting librarians from Moldavia.

SIGN-MAKING PARTY

AND, we are making signs for the parade in the back room at Pizza M,
Urbana, on Sunday July 2 from 3-5. So even if you can't march on the 4th,
come out, enjoy some pizza, bring the family, and help us get ready!

[image: Inline image 1]