[ACLU-CU ALERT] JOIN US TOMORROW!

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Thu Jun 1 17:45:32 EDT 2017

ACLU Champaign County will be at Urbana's First Friday celebration from 5-7
pm tomorrow night!

Join us in the parking lot of Busey Bank at Race and Main to write letters
to your elected officials, learn about Illinois legislative issues, and
sign up to MARCH in the July 4 parade.

Spin the roulette wheel and try to answer tough questions about civil
liberties and the bill of rights! We will also have a kid craft table! It
looks to be a really fun night so if you are in downtown Urbana, come by!

If you'd like to march with us in the parade July 4, but can't come to
First Friday,
email us at info at aclu-cu.org.
Want to volunteer for a half hour between 5 and 7 at First Friday? Email
info at aclu-cu.org.

AND ALSO tomorrow, on the more serious side, Congressman Rodney Davis is
holding office hours from 1-3 pm. Many local groups are showing up to let
him know *we have issues* *with his positions on many issues*! If you are
free, please come out, get in line, bring a chair, bring a sign, bring a
friend!  Friday, June 2, 1-3 pm, 2004 Fox Drive, Champaign.

Thanks for all you do and for supporting ACLU!