[ACLU-CU ALERT] Illinois 13th District Tele-town Hall

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Sun Mar 26 16:49:35 MDT 2017

Dear ACLU members,

If you are in Illinois's 13th Congressional District which includes
Champaign-Urbana, our Congressional Representative, Rodney Davis, is
holding a tele-town hall tomorrow, Monday, March 27, at 6:30 pm.

You can sign up to participate and submit a question before midnight
TONIGHT (Sunday) here:

http://rodneydavis.house.gov/tele-town-hall-survey/

If you have a question for Rep. Davis about civil liberties and civil
rights, this is your chance to ask. Let's make our voices heard in IL-13!

Champaign County ACLU