[ACLU-CU ALERT] volunteer tomorrow to support student protestors

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Thu Apr 19 20:38:39 EDT 2018

Dear ACLU members,

The high school students organizing the walk-out tomorrow have reached out
to us because they still need adult volunteers to help out. There is a link
below to sign up for one (or more) 30-minute shift/s. They are not inviting
the general public to their teach-in because of lack of space.

Champaign County ACLU

>From the high school organizers:

We have a form to officially sign up for times to volunteer here:

http://signup.com/go/EXTzaEd

Please fill out the form even if you already filled out the google form.