[ACLU-CU ALERT] WE NEED YOU!

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Tue Jul 3 21:00:07 EDT 2018

March with Champaign County ACLU in the 4th of July Freedom Celebration
Parade or cheer us on!

TIMING:  Get to the staging area west of the Assembly Hall at 11 or 11:15.

The parade starts at 11 am at First and Kirby and goes east on Florida and
north on Lincoln to California. If that's too long for you, you are welcome
to join us along the way and march part of the route. First come first
serve for an ACLU T-shirt (free or five dollar donation).

LINEUP LOCATION:  #80

The staging area is University Lot E-14 which is on the west side of the
State Farm Center. ENTER by car to entrances on Oak Street either from St
Mary’s Road or if from Champaign from Kirby. Vehicles may come in and drop
people off or park on the west side of the lot but all vehicles must be out
of Lot E-14 by 2 pm or they will be towed!

Once you get inside Lot E-14, we are #80. The staging area is arranged
roughly in numerical order, and we are toward the southwest corner of the
staging area (near the corner of St. Mary’s Road and Oak Street). We are
wearing heather gray T-shirts with blue and white printing.

WATER
We will bring some water for those who don’t have their own supply