[ACLU-CU ALERT] WANT TO HELP ACLU?

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Thu Mar 8 09:21:43 EST 2018

Dear ACLU Members and Supporters,

We are stuffing envelopes this Sunday afternoon March 11 at the Champaign
Public Library from 2 until 6 pm (or until we finish them all). We will be
in the first room on the right -- across from the cafe. Stop in and stuff
for half an hour or longer. It's a chance to talk to members of the
steering committee and find out what we are up to, too. With over 2000
members, we could use a little help from our friends to get this mailing
out!

MARK YOUR CALENDAR -- *Sunday April 8 from 3-5 at Stone Creek Events Center
*-- it's our annual members' meeting! We will be talking about the First
Amendment with scholar Emily Knox and Rebecca Glenberg, ACLU Senior Staff
Attorney. Hope to see you there!

*WANT TO GET MORE INVOLVED*? Talk to someone at the envelope stuffing party
at the library or email info at aclu-cu.org. Champaign County ACLU can use
your help!