[ACLU-CU ALERT] Justice for All - November 29

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Fri Oct 19 10:53:26 EDT 2018

Save the date:   Thursday, November 29

7:00 – 8:30 p.m.

Champaign Public Library

Robeson Pavilion Rooms A & B

No matter the outcome of Nov. 6 elections,  the members of the American Civil Liberties Union will need to continue our work to protect civil liberties in Illinois and across the nation.     We invite you to join us on November 29 to hear from Khadine Bennett, Director of Advocacy and Intergovernmental Affairs at the ACLU of Illinois about what action you can take to help preserve our liberties.   The meeting is free and open to the public.