[ACLU-CU ALERT] APRIL 17 -- Join ACLU at the Immigration Project Luncheon

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Tue Apr 2 20:43:41 EDT 2019

[image: image.png]

Dear ACLU members & supporters,

*Immigration Project* provides critical legal services and know-your-rights
workshops for immigrants in south-central Illinois. There is a high demand
for their services and they need our financial support.

Champaign County ACLU will be hosting a table (or multiple tables -- it's
up to you!) at the *Immigration Project's Champaign Spring Fundraising
Luncheon on Wednesday, April 17th. *

*We would love for you to join us at the ACLU table! The lunch is free so
any donation you make will be used to provide much-needed legal services to
immigrants. There's a great speaker, and we are proud to say that
ACLU** steering
committee member Ben Mueller will be honored for his service to the C-U
immigrant community. *

*Are you in? If so, RSVP to info at aclu-cu.org <info at aclu-cu.org>. *

*Immigration Project's Champaign Spring Fundraising Luncheon*
*April 17, 2019*
*The Vineyard Church, 1500 N. Lincoln Ave, Urbana*
*        11:30 -- seating and lunch*
*        12 - 1:00 program*
*Speaker: Jose Angel N. author of Illegal: Reflections of an Illegal
Immigrant*