[ACLU-CU ALERT] Fwd: Important Program on the First Amendment, Tomorrow, November 28th at 6:30 PM

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Mon Nov 27 11:36:30 EST 2023

To ACLU members and Supporters

Important consideration of the first amendment and palestine/Israel
confllict tomorrow on line tomorrow.
--------

                We wanted to reach out this morning to let you know about
an important program on the First Amendment that the ACLU of Illinois is
co-sponsoring tomorrow evening. We were approached last week by
CAIR-Chicago and the Cook County State’s Attorney Office to talk about the
protections of the First Amendment, an issue being widely discussed in this
moment. Two ACLU of Illinois speakers – Senior Supervising Attorney Rebecca
Glenberg and Policy and Advocacy Strategist Angela Inzano – will discuss
the issues of free speech and free expression.

                The program will take place at the CAIR-Chicago Offices
located at 17 North State Street in Chicago. Happily the event also will be
streamed. You can register for the online program here
<http://bit.ly/workshopnov28>.

Edwin C. Yohnka

he/him/his

Director of Communications and Public Policy

ACLU of Illinois

312.201.9740, ext. 305

[image: Logo_CMYK_Illinois]