[ACLU-CU ALERT] Local ACLU events and activities

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Thu Sep 7 18:20:44 EDT 2023

[image: image.png]

*Please join us for two ACLU Illinois and ACLU Champaign County events here
in Champaign Urbana*

  Our annual meeting September 17 at the Crystal Lake House 3-5PM

                Drinks and snacks, SHORT business meeting, informational
tables and conversation

Banned Books Week launch October 1 at the Unitarian Universalist Church on
Green Street 1:30-3:30

                Welcome, panel on challenging national book bans and
teaching banned books, workshop

                You may get a mailing from Illinois ACLLU on this event as
well

*IMPORTANT*: as everything goes digital, we rarely have printed mailings
anymore. If you want to stay in touch on local issues, please email current
president Carol Leff to add your name to the local announcement list soon
if you aren’t already on it. At info at aclu-cu.org or
carolleff1947 at gmail.com

PLUS JOIN THE ACLU MARCHERS IN THE PRIDE PARADE September 30—email
carolleff at gmail.com for the details of marching order and timing when we
receive them.  Candy and colorful pride materials for distribution welcome
although we will have some.