[ACLU-CU] Annual Meeting April 18th

William Brown urbanabill at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 01:17:03 MST 2004

Just a note to the ACLU-Members list that the Spring
Newsletter was mailed last week and you should have
received it by now.  If you did not, then we do not
have you on our mailing list which means your ACLU
membership may have lapsed! You are still welcome to
join us at the Annual Dinner on Sunday April 18
(though if a roll-call vote is called for anything,
you shouldn't vote).

For a PDF copy of the newsletter, go to the website.
You may also make reservations for the dinner via the
website.

http://www.aclu-cu.org/
http://www.aclu-cu.org/pdf/spring04
http://www.aclu-cu.org/reserve4.html