[ACLU-CU ALERT] CU July 4th Parade

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Fri Jun 2 14:34:56 EDT 2006

WILL YOU JOIN US?

The Champaign County Chapter of the ACLU is planning to march in the
C-U July 4th parade IF there is enough interest from members.  So far 7
Steering Committee members will be available to march - we need an
additional 10-15 people in order to justify the effort.  We have an
attractive banner that is carried by 2 people, and we are attempting to
find a convertible car for those who would rather ride.

If you are willing to join us, please respond to Steve Portnoy by
Friday June 9th: sportnoy at uiuc.edu (367-8853)

also see:
Champaign County Freedom Celebration -
http://www.july4th.net/