[ACLU-CU ALERT] U of I Student Discipline

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Mon Jan 12 12:08:26 MST 2009

Student discipline at the University of Illinois is of interest to many ACLU members because of the lack of due process rights for students who face disciplinary action at the University.  For that reason, I am sharing this notice for anyone who is a faculty member at the University. Student Conduct Committee still seeking interested faculty members------------------------------------------------------------------------   The Office for Student Conflict Resolution is still accepting   applications from faculty members interested in serving on the   Student Conduct Committee. Faculty members may contact Associate Dean   Brian Farber at 333-3680 for more information. Applications and   information on the committee are available at:   URL: http://www.conflictresolution.illinois.edu   Benjamin Morton - bmorton at illinois.edu   Office for Student Conflict Resolution