[ACLU-CU ALERT] Chapter Table at the Urbana Market Saturday

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Fri Jun 19 18:27:42 MDT 2015

Stop by the Champaign County ACLU table at the Market at the Square in Urbana tomorrow!
Chapter representatives will be on-hand to discuss current issues and hear what you consider to be the most significant challenges to our constitutionally protected rights today.  We will also have information about a bill awaiting the governor's signature that would make sure that nobody is penalized for calling for police under "nuisance ordinance" rules established by many municipalities.

Bring a friend and encourage them to sign up for this email list! While you're there, you can also sign up to walk with the local chapter in the 4th of July parade (more information will also be posted here as the date approaches).