[ACLU-CU ALERT] ANNUAL MEETING THIS SUNDAY at 3 pm!

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Fri Mar 31 11:22:56 MDT 2017

*REMINDER!*

            The annual meeting of the *Champaign County ACLU* is 3 to 5
SUNDAY, April 2 at Stone Creek, 2600 S. Stone Creek Blvd., Urbana. The
topic for discussion is “Immigrants and Refugees: Where We Stand.”

            Speakers will be Ricardo Diaz of C-U Immigration Forum and
Brant Houston, Knight Foundation Chair in Investigative and Enterprise
Reporting in the Department of Journalism, University of Illinois.

           C-U Immigration Forum will receive the W. Ellison Chalmers Award
for community service for civil liberties. Outgoing Urbana Mayor Laurel
Prussing will receive the Victor Stone Award for a lifetime of service for
civil liberties.

Suggested donation is $25 per person. Any donation of any size is welcome.

*Have friends and neighbors concerned about protecting our civil liberties?
Bring them along!*