[ACLU-CU ALERT] ACLU TUES 7 pm NOV 7th ChampaignPublicLibrary

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Sun Nov 5 10:29:56 EST 2017

Dear ACLU Members and supporters,

WE WANT AND NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
at our statewide
*Listening Tour and Town Hall*

*Tuesday Nov. 7 at 7 pm*

Champaign Public Library
200 W. Green
Doors open at 6:45.

Executive Director of ACLU Illinois Colleen Connell will speak and respond
to your questions and concerns. Bring your friends to this important
conversation!

AND...

This is your chance to support your local ACLU chapter and get your hands
on a unique *ACLU **Listening Tour** T-SHIRT*. On the front is the poster
design. On back, all four stops of the tour – Springfield, Champaign,
Peoria, and Bloomington -- are listed, like a concert tour shirt! Scroll
down to see them! BLACK. Short-sleeve. $20. All proceeds support your local
ACLU. They make great gifts!

The shirts are certified by WRAP, an independent non-profit that promotes
safe ethical manufacturing around the world.

We also have sturdy canvas *TOTE BAGS* for $20 – an even easier gift – no
sizes!

*The online store closes NOV. 12 at midnight **so get your order in now!*

            1. Go to our online store at  stores.inksoft.com/aclu

            2  Choose your merchandise.

            3. Check-out and pay with your credit card.

            4. Use the drop-down menu to select our chapter – Champaign
County.

            5. *Pick up your merchandise MONDAY NOV. 20* between 3 – 6 pm

                        at Pizza M on Main Street in Urbana.

                   OR designate a friend to pick it up for you.

                 If that doesn't work for you, email us at info at aclu-cu.org.

GREAT GIFT IDEA: ACLU Tote Bag
​with confirmation of
 Gift Membership