[ACLU-CU ALERT] Join the parade July 4!

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Tue Jun 12 17:34:49 EDT 2018

Dear ACLU supporters,

By marching with the ACLU in the Champaign-Urbana July 4 parade, you send a
clear message about the America we believe in, a country where no human is
illegal, where the rule of law is respected, and where everyone enjoys the
rights laid out in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Everyone who marches will receive a free blue and gray Champaign County
ACLU "We've Got Your Back!" T-shirt. If you already have a T-shirt from
last July 4, please wear it.

To join the ACLU contingent, email info at aclu-cu.org. More info soon.

WE ARE MARCHING FOR THE SOUL OF OUR DEMOCRACY.
We would love to have you join us!