[ACLU-CU ALERT] IMPORTANT -- please make 2 calls!

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Mon Apr 15 18:40:33 EDT 2019

Dear ACLU members,

ACLU is working hard to pass two reproductive health bills in Illinois and
we NEED your help! Those on the other side of this issue are organized and
calling. We need to make our voices heard too. Even representatives who
support reproductive rights need to hear from us. We have made it easy for
you!

*Call 217-993-8096 <2179938096> to be connected to your state
representative and tell them to support the Reproductive Health Act.*

*Call 217-615-5616 <2176155616> to be connected to your state senator and
tell them to support ending forced parental involvement (repeal the
Parental Notice of Abortion Act).*

*Thanks!*

*Champaign County ACLU*