[ACLU-CU ALERT] July 4th PARADE!

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Tue Jun 25 20:18:54 EDT 2019

CU FAIR, ACLU of Champaign County, and Bend the Arc C-U will participate in the Annual 4th of July Freedom Celebration Parade. Let's show CU that we care about civil rights and civil liberties, including immigrant rights, women's rights, voting rights, LGBTQ rights, and more!

If you want to march in the parade, we will be sending details on where and when to meet as soon as the parade organizers tell us, probably the weekend before July 4.

If you have an ACLU T-shirt from previous years, wear it, please! They are gray and say, "We've Got Your Back!" on the back.

AND, come to our Sign Making Workshop at Champaign Public Library on Saturday, June 29 from 4:00-5:30.

Questions? info at aclu-cu.org.