[ACLU-CU ALERT] Join ACLU for the Champaign Urbana July 4th Parade

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Wed Jun 26 14:28:05 EDT 2019

 ACLU Champaign County, CU FAIR Bend the Arc C-U will participate in the
Annual 4th of July Freedom Celebration Parade =. Come to our sign making
workshopat Champaign Public Library on Saturday, June 29 from 4:00-5:30
If you want to march with ACLU  in the parade,  we will be sending details
on  announce on where and when to meet when the parade organizers tell us;
this can be as late as July 1, from past years, or earlier.  We will let
you know!