[ACLU-CU ALERT] Roe v. Wade

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Sun Jun 26 14:08:35 EDT 2022

[image: ACLU-CU-LOGO copy.jpg]
Dear ACLU of Champaign County Members, Supporters and Friends,

We are angry and concerned over the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe
v. Wade and make abortion illegal in much of the country and we know you
probably are, too. The ACLU, along with its allies, has worked hard to
protect reproductive healthcare and the right to abortion care here in
Illinois.

For clear information about our fundamental right to abortion in Illinois
or how to access abortion care, go HERE.
<https://www.aclu-il.org/en/know-your-rights/know-your-rights-abortion-illinois?initms_aff=il&initms_chan=eml&utm_medium=eml&initms=220625_affcampaign_dobbs-townhall_gradead_sail&utm_source=sail&utm_campaign=affcampaign&utm_content=220625_reproductiverights_dobbs-townhall_gradead&af=3l/kLOfOoODwZFMu83PK95iQe/ahcrKY%2BD8HqIvthfnlPN3AFzD0qMRUHQtmMOdb6rjgEKbUrO1i7Bn7RxehmkrK5v/J2e4zC8JvNk%2B/cgVvW1sltlOr%2BlBMHKGwqKfMXyPeVA9v9mZ7DjLbPMDdiA5StBbPlGBXBkx/eSMPcJFhhWOFZyUgFCpPHz7EOlcW&ms_aff=il&ms_chan=eml&ms=220625_affcampaign_dobbs-townhall_gradead_sail>

If you would like to donate to an organization helping women access an
abortion provider in the Midwest, contact the Midwest Access Coalition.
<https://midwestaccesscoalition.org>

Join us tomorrow at a webinar from 12 noon to 1 pm CDT. Abortion is only
safe as long as we continue to fight to protect it. Hear from experts on
your rights in Illinois, and how we can work together to protect and expand
access to abortion in our state, and learn about the nationwide fight
ahead. Click below to register.

VIRTUAL TOWN HALL:
ABORTION RIGHTS AND ACCESS POST-DOBBS

*A virtual town hall on abortion rights and access after the U.S. Supreme
Court's decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health
Organization overturned Roe v. Wade.*

Monday, June 27, 12 – 1 p.m.
Virtual Event
JOIN US
<https://link.aclu.org/click/28170537.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>

In solidarity,

ACLU of Champaign County

Carol Spindel
she/her