[ACLU-CU ALERT] Fwd: RECORDING - ACLU Emergency Town Hall: Fighting for Abortion Without Roe

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Fri May 6 10:20:03 EDT 2022

Yesterday's recording of the ACLU emergency session on Roe v Wade is now
available (see link below)
--------

Here is the link to a recording of yesterday’s ACLU Emergency Town Hall,
which discussed the leaked Supreme Court *Dobbs* opinion that would
overturn *Roe v. Wade*:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvPupISnnl8

Yesterday’s speakers included:

·        Brigitte Amiri, ACLU Reproductive Freedom Project Deputy Director

·        David Cole, ACLU Legal Director

·        Rebecca Lowell Edwards, ACLU Chief Communications Officer
(moderator)

·        Michele Goodwin, ACLU National Board Member and Chancellor’s
Professor of Law at the University of California, Irvine

·        J.J. Straight, ACLU Liberty Division Deputy Director

Thank you to everyone who participated in and planned this emergency event.
Our work would not be possible without partnership between all the people
who support the ACLU’s mission: our dedicated staff and Chapter
representatives; community partners; ACLU activists; clients; volunteers;
and our committed supporters. Thank you for being our partner in this fight.

Please stay tuned for additional programming announcements by the ACLU of
Illinois in the coming weeks.

In solidarity,

Mary

Mary E. Thomas (she/her)
Director of Institutional Giving
Philanthropy & Engagement Department
ACLU of Illinois
150 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 600 | Chicago, IL 60601
312-201-9740 x329 | mthomas at aclu-il.org
www.aclu-il.org