[ACLU-CU ALERT] ANNUAL MEETING THIS SUNDAY!

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Mon May 16 09:57:21 EDT 2022

[image: ACLU-CU-LOGO copy.jpg]

Dear ACLU of Champaign County Supporter,

We are meeting* in person* this Sunday outdoors at the pavilion in
Meadowbrook Park. We would love to have you join us for a conversation
about what ACLU of Champaign County has been doing the past two years and
how we can keep working together to protect and defend civil liberties and
civil rights. It's a critical moment and we need your help! Please stop by!

*Sunday May 22*
*3:30 - 5:30 pm*
*Garden Pavilion at Meadowbrook Park, Urbana*
*(enter parking lot at 2808 Race Street)*

Free and everyone is welcome so bring a friend or neighbor!

Postcard attached with all info. Hope to see you there!