[ACLU-CU ALERT] ACLU support Abortion access

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Wed Sep 14 11:40:14 EDT 2022

With the support of ACLU Illinois, the Champaign Count ACLU is
co-sponsoring a fundraiser for the Chicago Abortion Fund
<https://www.chicagoabortionfund.org/> to  promote access options to be
held next Sun, Sept 18, at Julie Laut's home in Urbana (info below).
Please consider donating using this unique link:
https://chicagoabortionfund.salsalabs.org/CAFFundraiser/index.html.

 If you plan to attend in person (suggested min. $25), RSVP to
jlaut at hushmail.com.
*Backyard Event Benefiting the Chicago Abortion Fund
<https://www.chicagoabortionfund.org/>:*
Food, drinks, and conversation!
Live music from cellist briar schlenker and singer/songwriter Emily Ann
McKown!

Sunday, Sept 18, from 5:30-8pm
Julie Laut's Home
505 W. Main St., Urbana
Suggested minimum donation: $25
(Cash, check, or online donations
<https://chicagoabortionfund.salsalabs.org/CAFFundraiser/index.html>
 welcomed)

This event is hosted by Julie Laut, ACLU steering committee member,
developed in collaboration with Leslie Reagan, Planned Parenthood of
Illinois, and Uniting Pride, and co-sponsored by Champaign County ACLU.

100% of donations will go to the Chicago Abortion Fund
<https://www.chicagoabortionfund.org/>, which provides financial,
logistical, and emotional support to people seeking abortion care in
Chicago, in Illinois, and in the Midwest. We have set a fundraising
challenge of $3000 with a suggested $25 minimum donation. Cash,
checks, and online
donations
<https://chicagoabortionfund.salsalabs.org/CAFFundraiser/index.html> will
be accepted at the event. With abortion restrictions spreading across the
country, direct financial support is more important than ever.

*Spread the word, fellow activists! We must do what we can to ensure
continued safe, legal access to abortion*