[ACLU-CU ALERT] Good news and THANKS for filing witness slips

Champaign County ACLU Announcements announce at aclu-cu.org
Tue Oct 26 19:31:22 EDT 2021

Hey everyone –

                Great news!  House Bill 370 – that repeals the dangerous
Parental Notice of Abortion Act (PNA) – just moved out of Committee and
onto the Senate floor.  Thanks to everyone for jumping in on witness slips,
we managed (with our allies) to get more than 500 in just a few hours.

                *Please stay tuned for updates.  We expect a vote in the
Senate and then will be back to you all asking for witness slips in the
House.*

THANK YOU for coming through today!
[image: ACLU-CU-LOGO copy.jpg]